Job Opportunity: English Native Proofreader/Editor
1. English native speaker. Able to edit and proofread documents both in British and American styles.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher from any field of study.
3. Minimum 5-years experience as a proofreader/editor.
4. Resides in Thailand. Experience as a proofreader, editor, teacher, researcher or journalist is an advantage. Those who live overseas but agree with the payment rate (in Thai Baht) can also apply.
5. To apply, the applicant must completely fill out the application form and then download a proofreading test. After completion, the test must be uploaded into the system for our team to check. If you pass the test, you will be able to log in to the system to select jobs.
1. You can log in to the system to choose any job at any time and as often as you want. There is no limit on the number of jobs. However, the jobs must be submitted to the clients via our system on the due dates.
2. You will receive payments for completed jobs on the 1st and the 15th of each month. Each payment is calculated based on the pending accounts of the jobs that have already been sent back to clients. There are two methods of receiving payments: 1) through a bank account of any bank in Thailand and 2) through a PayPal account.
3. Processing fees will be calculated as a percentage ranging from 50-60% of the real cost estimates, depending on the levels that are listed below.
Processing fees are divided into 6 levels as follows:
Editor will receive 50% of the overall cost estimate
Bronze Editor will receive 52% of the overall cost estimate
Silver Editor will receive 54% of the overall cost estimate
Gold Editor will receive 56% of the overall cost estimate
Platinum Editor will receive 58% of the overall cost estimate
Diamond Editor will receive 60% of the overall cost estimate
If you are interested, register as a Proofreader and Editor now. Click register.
นอกจากสั่งซื้อผ่านระบบแล้ว ยังสามารถสั่งผ่านอีเมลได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org
ได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง สอบถามโทร 087-8314785